To break up some of the sad, crappy posts I’ve been putting up lately – I thought it would be fun to post some facts about me. Some quirky things or tid-bits about the kind of person I am.
1. I love ranch dressing, but despise any kind of dressing on my salads. Ew. I don’t like crisp lettuce turning soggy because of dressing.
2. I love listening to Classical Music
3. I also love to watch Hip Hop Dancing
4. Storms excite me. The more intense, severe, and damaging, the better.
5. I love cheese. I will put it on everything.
6. I had 2 imaginary friends when I was growing up. Their names were Jodi and Bobby. One time, Jodi colored on my Uncle’s waterbed with permanent marker. He told me that if she did it again, he would bust my ass for it. Jodi and Bobby moved to England. I never heard from them again.
7. I have a prison penpal that was my former ninth grade English teacher. He went to prison for embezzelment. Everyone turned their back on him, but I didn’t.
8. I find the good in everyone I meet, which means that oftentimes I block out their bad qualities, which can end up hurting me in the end.
9. My husband and I check out women together. I don’t do jealousy, and I trust him one hundred percent to be faithful.
10. I will not have sex unless I’ve washed my hair. I don’t do “dirty” sex. I have to be clean. Plus my hair is naturally greasy, and I can’t have my husband running his hands through my greasy hair.
11. I took ballet, jazz, tap, and hip hop growing up.
12. I was in a mental institution for suicide attempts when I was thirteen.
13. When I get bored I often revisit my past in daydreaming.
14. I’m an introvert
15. I’m a picky eater.
16. I love the ocean. When I die, I want to be cremated and scattered in the waves.
17. The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie. I’m not talking about Disney’s version. I’m talking about the 70’s Hans Christian Anderson version. (Which you can find the full-length movie on YouTube.)
18. Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe (Anne of Green Gables) will forever be my favorite TV Couple.
19. I hope that I will live for a long time, but I fear my death will come more quickly than I hope. I’ve always felt this way.
20. I would give anything to go back to the 90’s and live it all over again.